Wednesday, December 22, 2010

DOM KENNEDY

No one has asked yet but before they do I wanted to let everyone know where the idea for my blog title came from. It's from one of the greatest albums I have ever had the pleasure of listening to. Dom Kennedy - From the Westside with Love. The Hotels (Feat. Carter) is my favorite song on the album and I still play it to this day, even with all the other new stuff Dom and other artists I listen too have put out. Here's a link to his website where you can get all the info, all the tapes, there's new videos and content all the time. Check this shit out fool: http://dopeitsdom.com give some of the other artists a listen too! Carter and Pac Div, all them dudes kill. The West Coast is definitely coming back in a big way with music. I'm just tryna help out the homies! Don't forget to like their pages on Facebook and follow them on Twitter - @DOPEITSDOM @LikePacDiv @IMTIRON @mibbspacdiv @STAYDOWNFOREVER

For your listening and viewing pleasure, I always like to throw a little video on here to keep people more engaged. Besides it's all about yall anyway.

This is an older track but it still goes hard. Feel good music for the summer. I thought I would post since the weather currently in Cali sucks but when the girls come out like this...game time.

No comments:

Post a Comment