Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas...

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, for some odd reason it doesn't feel like Christmas this year. Probably because the weather has been shit but it looks to be better these next couple days. I remember when Christmas would come and I couldn't even sleep the night before. I wouldn't try to sneak up and catch Santa or anything like that I was just so hyped to be getting new things I couldn't sleep. I don't have that feeling anymore and it's sad because I never wanted to lose my childhood self. On the bright side I get to keep my niece company, as long as she can when she always comes up to me and says "all nighter time, it's Xmas." She literally called it X mas for the longest time until I had to help her out. I guess that's what Christmas becomes about after you get older, it becomes about the other kids. I wish I had the money to donate to the foundations that help kids get presents, but I just didn't this year. Next year though I will contribute double time. I won't lie though, I made a list, a very small one. My mom told me I don't what to get you give me some hints, so I did. After though I second guessed the gifts and now I don't feel very deserving of all the stuff I know she already bought. I am thankful for my mom. She has been my mom and my pops since my pops was never around and never can be around again. She's always bailing me and my sister out of trouble and we never thank her enough for it. So for everything you've done and everything you will do, thanks mom I love you.

P.S. 2011 is probably going to be everyone's "year" but I really hope and I'm going to do everything I can to really make it MY year. Focker out.

No comments:

Post a Comment